Helping women with fibromyalgia, tired of being held prisoner in their own bodies, find hope and freedom.
Do you find yourself thinking or saying these things?
- I’m sick and tired of being sick, tired and hurting all the time.
- I’m too young to feel this old.
- I was just diagnosed and have no idea what to do next.
- I wish I didn’t have to take so many medications.
- I’m so frustrated that people don’t understand what I deal with every day.
You’re Not Alone.
If this sounds familiar, you’re in good company. Those are all things I’ve said before. You see, I have fibromyalgia too.
Hi, I’m Tami. I’m a Fibromyalgia Coach — a Certified Health Coach who specializes in helping women with fibromyalgia.
I provide specialized coaching and resources to help women with fibromyalgia break free from the prison their bodies have become, restore their strength and health, and finally live the lives they’ve just been dreaming of.
In other words, I help you feel like YOU again — and I’ve “been there, done that” myself.
As a Certified Health Coach, I am trained in how a healthy diet and lifestyle can help your body do what it was designed to do: heal itself.
I’m also trained to coach you through the process of incorporating healthy habits into your daily life.
Most of us know what we should do; it’s doing it that’s the hard part. That’s where I come in.
Add to that all of my experience with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome and you’ve got a pretty powerful combination.
To get started:
- Stay in touch by signing up for my Hope & Healing newsletter.
- Learn more about me and my fibromyalgia story.
- Check out Is This You? to see if you and I would be a good fit.
- Then, see how I can help you.
- Schedule a session to learn how you can become a Fibromyalgia Coach.
- Or just say hello, because I’d love to meet you and encourage you in your journey.