The January 2012 issue of my Hope & Healing e-Newsletter went out today. If you didn’t get a copy, check it out here.
The January newsletter features:
- “A Healthy New You” Goal Setting Workshop
- Gentle Goal Setting for Fibromyalgia & CFS
- Celebration of Hope: Taking Control of Her Health and Life, Losing the Hot Flashes, Marla
- Weight Loss with Fibromyalgia: Can it be Done? Would it Help?
- Dr. Teitelbaum Speaks on Fibromyalgia & CFS Treatments
- Monthly Tip: This pedometer helped me manage my fibromyalgia!
- Upcoming events: Gentle Goal Setting for Fibromyalgia & CFS, Portland FibroCFS Group Meetings, Portland FibroCFS Group Webinars
- Fibromyalgia Facts: The Spoon Theory, by Christine Miserandino
Hope & Healing is sent out the third Tuesday of each month, God & fibro willing.* To make sure you don’t miss out on the next issue, be sure to choose the Hope & Healing option on my mailing list.
* Yes, I have fibromyalgia myself. My goal is to send this the third Tuesday of each month, but sometimes my fibro gets the better of me and that deadline shifts. You know how it is. =)