The February 2012 issue of my Hope & Healing e-Newsletter went out today. If you didn’t get a copy, check it out here.
The February newsletter features:
- Celebration of Hope: Built Confidence, Made Setting and Achieving Goals Easier
- Gentle Goal Setting for Fibromyalgia & CFS
- Fibromyalgia and Your Thyroid
- Guest Post: How to Choose a Good Quality Vitamin Supplement, by Missy Baxter
- Join a Fibromyalgia – ME/CFS Group
- Monthly Tip: Learning to Live Fibro Smart, from the Fibromyalgia-It’s a Real Pain blog
- Upcoming events: Gentle Goal Setting for Fibromyalgia & CFS, Portland FibroCFS Group Meetings, Portland FibroCFS Group Webinars
- Fibromyalgia Facts: Something I learned from Body Worlds
Hope & Healing is sent out the third Tuesday of each month, God & fibro willing.* To make sure you don’t miss out on the next issue, be sure to choose the Hope & Healing option on my mailing list.
* Yes, I have fibromyalgia myself. My goal is to send this the third Tuesday of each month, but sometimes my fibro gets the better of me and that deadline shifts… like it did this month. You know how it is. =)