The March 2012 issue of my Hope & Healing e-Newsletter went out today. If you didn’t get a copy, check it out here.
The March newsletter focuses on pain management with fibromyalgia and features:
- Dr. Liptan on Fibromyalgia Pain Management
- Answers to Seven Tough Questions on Fibromyalgia Pain
- What I Didn’t Know About Pain Pills Could Hurt Me, by Tamara Staples
- Celebration of Hope: Built Confidence, Made Setting and Achieving Goals Easier
- Monthly Tip: Be Gentle with Yourself!
- Upcoming events: A Healthy New You Health Goals Workshop, Gentle Goal Setting for Fibromyalgia & CFS, Portland FibroCFS Group Meetings
- Fibromyalgia Facts: 40% of Fibromyalgia Patients have Carbohydrate Intolerance
Hope & Healing is sent out the third Tuesday of each month, God & fibro willing.* To make sure you don’t miss out on the next issue, be sure to choose the Hope & Healing option on my mailing list.
* Yes, I have fibromyalgia myself. My goal is to send this the third Tuesday of each month, but sometimes my fibro gets the better of me and that deadline shifts… like it did this month. You know how it is. =)