The June 2012 issue of my Hope & Healing e-Newsletter went out today. If you didn’t get a copy, check it out here.
The June newsletter continues the focus on headaches with fibromyalgia and features:
- Upcoming Event: Practical Tips for Managing Your Energy
- On Headaches and Fibromyalgia, Part 2
- Celebration of Hope: Fibromyalgia Symptoms Improving
- On Headaches, Gluten and Fibromyalgia, Part 1
- Monthly Tip: Buying Organic… Does it matter?
- Upcoming events: Gentle Goal Setting for Fibromyalgia & CFS, Portland FibroCFS Group Meetings
- Fibromyalgia Facts: 90% of Fibromyalgia Patients Say Weather Influences Their Symptoms
Hope & Healing is sent out the third Tuesday of each month, God & fibro willing.* To make sure you don’t miss out on the next issue, be sure to choose the Hope & Healing option on my mailing list.
* Yes, I have fibromyalgia myself. My goal is to send this the third Tuesday of each month, but sometimes my fibro gets the better of me and that deadline shifts. You know how it is. =)