The July 2012 issue of my Hope & Healing e-Newsletter went out today. If you didn’t get a copy, check it out here.
The July newsletter continues the focus on how to travel well with fibromyalgia. It features:
- 7 Keys to Savvy Traveling with Fibromyalgia
- Celebration of Hope: Who is that Woman? What Fibromyalgia?
- Practical Tips for Managing Your Energy: Event, Part 1, and Part 2
- Join My Support Group
- Monthly Tip: Eat a Dill Pickle! (Psst! It helps for muscle cramps!)
- Upcoming events: Gentle Goal Setting for Fibromyalgia & CFS, Portland FibroCFS Group Meetings
- Fibromyalgia Facts: Effects of Travel on Fibromyalgia Patients
Hope & Healing is sent out the third Tuesday of each month, God & fibro willing.* To make sure you don’t miss out on the next issue, be sure to choose the Hope & Healing option on my mailing list.
* Yes, I have fibromyalgia myself. My goal is to send this the third Tuesday of each month, but sometimes my fibro gets the better of me and that deadline shifts. You know how it is. =)