How I Can Help You
How I Can Help You
I provide specialized coaching and resources to help women just like you:
- women who have fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS);
- women who want to break free from the prison their bodies have become, restore their strength and health, and finally live the lives they’ve been dreaming of.
I help you feel like YOU again.
As a Fibromyalgia Coach — a Certified Health Coach who specializes in helping women with fibromyalgia — I am trained in how a healthy diet and lifestyle choices can help your body do what it was designed to do: heal itself.
I’m also trained to coach you through the process of incorporating healthy habits into your daily life, supporting you while you make lasting changes in your behavior and lifestyle.
Add to that all of my experience, research and training with fibromyalgia and CFS and you’ve got a pretty powerful combination.
Tami is very knowledgeable about what she offers and I would highly recommend her to any of my friends and colleagues. — Terri McKee
Most of us know what we should do; it’s doing it that’s the hard part. That’s where I come in.
So what does this mean for you? Simply put, I will coach you through your daily life dealing with the symptoms of fibromyalgia and CFS: how to care for yourself first, how to ask for help when you need it, even how to talk to your doctors.
I have fibromyalgia too.
Talking with someone who actually understands what you’re going through will help. Just three short years ago I was going through the process of filing for Social Security disability. Now I *mostly* live like I don’t have fibromyalgia. I can help walk you through what I went through to (hopefully) get to where I am!
Thank you for helping me! It was delightful to speak with someone who knows! — Mary Nadasi
Based on my personal experience and research, I provide:
- Recommendations on new therapies for you to try. I’ve tried so many different things in my journey to health! I can share with you what has worked for me, as well as the latest research on what has been proven to be helpful for others with fibromyalgia, both in a clinical setting and with my other clients.
- Suggestions on tests you can take. Often, there are other issues that can be contributing to your illness. As we uncover and deal with these, your fibromyalgia will usually improve. Common things we look at are hormone imbalances, vitamin & mineral levels, gluten intolerance, food allergies, and adrenal fatigue.
- Insight into medications and natural therapies. I can tell how well your doctor understands fibromyalgia by the medications and supplements you’re taking. If they are not the things proven to be the most helpful and effective, we can talk about potential changes. While I can give you insights and information, medication adjustments always need to be discussed with your doctor.
- Comprehensive coaching for diet, nutrition and exercise. My goal is to help you look and feel your best. I help you come up with strategies to deal with everyday challenges so that you can stay on track and reach your goals. I know what it’s like to try to lose weight, eat right, and exercise with fibromyalgia; I’ve been able to do it and I can help you do it too!
- Tips on managing your daily life and stress with these invisible illnesses. It IS possible to live well with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome! Working together, you and I can come up with ways that you can better manage your life and stress to minimize your pain and fatigue. As you learn to treat yourself and your body with more gentleness, you will give it a chance to heal.
- Referrals to other specialists and providers. I have a huge network of hand-selected professionals that I work with and recommend to my clients. These specialists can provide the tests and therapies I suggest and treat you with the compassion you deserve.
- Accountability for making lasting changes. Sometimes a little accountability goes a long way! I can help hold you accountable for things like getting to bed on time, taking your supplements, saying no when you need to – or whatever else you may need accountability for.
As your Coach, I’m also your cheerleader, encourager, and instructor along the way. I’ll celebrate your victories with you, encourage you when you think there isn’t anything to celebrate, and teach you to apply what I’ve learned to your own life.
If this sounds like what you need, I invite you to…
- Explore How We’ll Work Together
- Check out Is This You? to see if you and I would be a good fit.
- Schedule a time for us to chat or contact me with any questions you have.
- Learn more about me and my fibromyalgia story, if you haven’t already.
- Stay in touch by signing up for my Hope & Healing and/or Healthy Habits e-newsletters.
- Or just say hello, because it can be so helpful to talk to someone who really understands what you’re going through.
*Results will vary. Lose 2-5 lbs per week for the first 2 weeks and 1-2 lbs per week thereafter.