People I Love
People I Love to Work With
There are so many people that I love to work with! I can’t list them all here, so here’s a sampler for you…
- Fibromyalgia ME/CFS Support Center, Inc. — “We want to thrive, not merely survive!” I co-lead and sponsor this support group. We have monthly in-person meetings, teleconferences, a private Facebook page and an online forum. This group is open to anyone, no matter where you live!
- Missy Baxter, Creating Healthy Families, LLC — Shaklee nutritional supplements, green cleaning products & more. Missy has family members with fibro, so she understands part of what we deal with on a daily basis. Read her guest post: How to Choose a Good Quality Vitamin Supplement.
- Wayne Bricco, Acrewood Art — Pen & Ink Artist + my Dad! Fine art prints, calendars, note cards, profits go to support children’s charities. And he’s really good too. =)
- Allie Rice, Allie Creative — Web Designer & Graphic Artist; Her slogan: Simple. Effectual. Beautiful. I would add: Amazingly intuitive and a dream to work with.
- Dr. Wendy Rogers, True Health Medicine, PC — Naturopathic Physician & Acupuncturist; one of the most caring and gentle doctors you will ever find. I highly recommend her if you need a doctor who will truly listen to you!
- All my awesome colleagues at the Crossroad Connections Chapter of BNI
- www.MyRestoredHealth.TSFL.com — My Take Shape For Life website with a health assessment, info on the program, ordering products, etc.
- National Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain Association — “Advocacy – Research – Education”
- The CFIDS Association of America — Including a “Do I have CFS?” Assessment
- Gluten Intolerance Group — Includes a restaurant search, list of certified products, and other resources
- The Practical Fibromite — “Tips, tricks, and tools for better living with fibromyalgia”
- ChronicBabe.com — “For Babes, who happen to have chronic illness…”
I have a huge network of hand-selected professionals that I work with and recommend to my clients based on your particular needs, behavioral style, and unique circumstances. I’ve only listed a handful here. If you have a particular need, please contact me. I’d love to be able to give you a referral!